The TNA fans in attendance are in for a treat! They get to be some of the first people who see what TNA have in store for 2015, and over the space of 3 TV tapings in the UK, there’s sure to be some crazy stuff happening throughout the tour!
2. What has been your favourite country or city to visit and which are you most looking forward to coming back to?
I love going stateside, and I tend to favour towards going to quite unconventional places like Ohio, or Philadelphia, as opposed to typical touristy places!
I’m especially excited to perform in such a big venue (Wembley) in London though. I’ve wrestled quite regularly in London over the past few years, so to be on a show of this size there is incredibly exciting!
3. When you’re not wrestling what do you do to keep yourself busy when you’re on tour / on the road?
I tend to listen to music if there’s ever a dull moment, but if you’re travelling with close friends then travelling is never boring. You can normally find something interesting to do at venues or in new cities!
4. Where has been your favourite match you’ve ever seen?
This is kind of a bizarre answer, but on a local show I helped promote, I saw the Hunter Brothers wrestle each-other in the main event, both dressed as the Super Mario brothers, for our annual video game themed show. The atmosphere was electric, and they put on an incredibly creative wrestling clinic! That’s a personal favourite of mine.
5. After winning British Boot Camp, how are you fitting in to TNA?
I’m fitting in well, I hope! Everyone is really nice, and it’s a great atmosphere backstage. I’m happy to be apart of the team.
6. Which other up and coming wrestling star should we look out for in the future?
Here’s a few – Pete Dunne from Birmingham, Louise Lyndon from Indiana, Andy Wild from Scotland, and a hell of a lot more on the UK wrestling scene.
7. What’s the best match you’ve ever won?
I’m not entirely sure what the best match i’ve ever won is, but i’ll give special mentions to my match with Kris Travis at York Hall, my first match with William Ospreay at PROGRESS Wrestling, and my match with Pete Dunne at ATTACK! Pro’s first show in my home town of Cardiff. These are some of my favourites.
8. If you could go back in time, who would you most like to team up with in a tag team?
Shawn Michaels, or Marty Jannetty.
9. Which music artists are you listening to at the moment?
Right now exactly?! Daftpunk. Other than that – Have Mercy, Falling With Style, Pentimento, Avicii, The Hotelier, Seaway, Neck Deep.
10. Plans for the rest of the year?